Friday, March 9, 2012

Hudson's Hulk's - FUNDRAISING HAS BEGUN!

First off, I would like to say WELCOME to our new readers!!  And thank you so much for taking the time to read our blog!!!  This year has been full of ups and downs ( literally!!) and I can not even begin to describe the overwhelming feeling of support for us and our son that our small town has offered!  Our latest fundraiser is called " Wrap of Hope"  we are selling Leather Beaded Wrap Bracelets for $10 each with the JDRF color, blue as the bead color.

To order your very own "Wrap of Hope" to support our team "Hudson's Hulk's" please do one of the following:
1) Leave me a comment on my blog and I can get in contact with you
2) Email us at : theangermeiers@hotmail.com
3) Make a donation on the following site:
http://jdrfca.donordrive.com/team/hudsonshulks
this option is the easiest if you make the donation with YOUR NAME instead of Anonymous so that I can see that you have paid and than can proceed with sending you your very own "Wrap of Hope"

LET THE FUNDRAISING BEGIN!!!!


2 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Jillian:
I haven't thanked you yet for everything you did for us after the fire - it meant so much to us (and to our kids) that you and your family were so thoughtful! People are good - and you guys are evidence of that. Great idea with the bracelet. Let's raise as much as we can and get diabetes cured! See you at the walk!
(Thanks again. It doesn't seem like enough just saying thank you, so just know that what you did for us won't be forgotten.)

Unknown said...

We are just so glad that you and your family are safe!!! We felt like we needed to do something to help even from here..
The fundraiser is going amazingly and I am still in awe of how supportive my town is.. we have had over 100 orders for bracelets with some business selling them as fast as I can make them on top of the orders!!! We can't wait to see you guys at the walk!!!